French Riviera Pass
Make the most of Nice and the Côte d’Azur with the French Riviera Pass
Visit More… Spend Less !
Included in your pass
– unlimited access to Open Tour Nice, sightseeing tour with commentary on an open top deck bus
– access to the Nice’s Tourist Trains
– free access to major museums and sights of the French Riviera
– guided tours according to availability
– reductions and special offers in boutiques, restaurants and other venues
– discounts for accompanying child
– a practical guide to help you to make the most of your stay
3 cards : 24h-€26, 48h-€38, 72h-€56
INFORMATION / SALES POINTS
NICE CONVENTION & VISITORS BUREAU
+ 33 (0) 8 92 707 407 Service 0,40 €/min + prix appel
Site : www.nicetourisme.com
- “Discover the heart of Nice” – Tour of the Old Town
Tour of the narrow streets of the old town to discover its sights, history, Baroque churches and picturesque markets. Generalpresentation from the ancient Greeks to the present, highlighting the Belle Époque and the Baroque period. The colourful tour is punctuated with anecdotes to bring back to life past events and persons.
Duration : approx 2.30 hrs – Saturdays at 9:30am year round.
Departure in front of the Convention and Visitors Bureau – 5 Promenade des Anglais
Languages : French – English – Adult rate : €12 – children : €6
Bookings at the Nice Convention and Visitors Bureau.
- Tours of Nice from the open deck of the bus « Open Tour » to enjoy unique vistas on the city ! This means of transport, accompanied by explanations in 8 languages, offers the possibility of getting on and off ths bus as you like at any of the 12 stops.
The tour lasts approximately 1hr15
Adults Prices:1-day pass: €22 Buy your tickets from the driver.
Starts from 4 avenue des Phocéens.
Departures every 30 min
First tour leaves at 10am – Last tour leaves at 6pm
- Set out to discover Nice on a Segway (Mobilboard) Personal Transporter, the latest, modern, environmentally friendly electric vehicle.
Very easy to use, the Segway provides for a fun, unforgettable tour, a unique experience.
The initiation takes place on the Promenade des Anglais.
Minimum 2 persons – children from 14 years accompanied by an adult (minimum weight 45kg/99lbs maximum 118kg/260lbs). Reservation required.
2 rue Halévy – Nice
- Nice’s little tourist trains; a pleasant way to discover the town.
Departure every day from the Promenade des Anglais, across from jardin Albert-Ier for a 50-min guided tour, in 8 languages : tour of the Old Town, Flower Market, Place Masséna, Place Garibaldi, yachting harbour… 10-minute stop at the top of the Castle Hill to admire the superb panorama over Baie des Anges – and back.
01/10 – 31/03 : 10.00 – 17.00
01/04 – 30/09 : 10.00 – 19.00
Price: adults: €8 – children: €4.
Departures every 30 mn, Promenade des Anglais, in front of jardin Albert 1er.
NICE CONVENTION AND VISITORS BUREAU
Information offices :
- 5 Promenade des Anglais
1st June to 30th September : 9am-7pm,Monday to Sunday
- Gare SNCF – Avenue Thiers
1st June to 30th September: 9am-7pm,Monday to Sunday
- Promenade du Paillon
1st June to 30th September: 10am-20pm,Monday to Sunday